Becoming a paid member of the coalition not only gives agencies and individuals the opportunity to access our member benefits, it also gives the coalition the support needed to accomplish our work keeping the voice of victims at the forefront of the work we do. The coalition meets on a bi-monthly basis and all are encouraged and welcome to attend! While you do not have to be a paid member of the coalition to attend meetings, your support is critical to help us achieve our goals.
Benefits of Becoming a paid coalition Member:
- Diverse Networking Opportunities.
- Various Training Opportunities.
- Receive our special member rates at ECCAFV events & trainings.
- (Up to 5 people per event or training, per agency)
- Stay up to date on legislation, research and other family violence related information.
- Vote in ECCAFV elections (see bylaws for specific rules)
- Become a member before October 1st and have your agency name listed on various marketing materials.
- Have your organizations contact information listed directly on the ECCAFV website.
Click here to download a copy of our brochure!
Membership Fee Waivers:
The ECCAFV recognizes special circumstances where fee waivers are needed. Waivers are available for survivors of domestic violence as well as agencies unable to afford membership dues.
Contact Us for more information about fee waivers.
The ECCAFV could not accomplish our work toward ending domestic violence without the help of our dedicated members.
24 Hour Domestic Violence Hotlines
For Help in Erie County
(716) 862-HELP (4357)
For Help outside of Erie County
New York State Hotline: